Repeat, the Inter version I showed you.Another version of a...

1. 24,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Repeat, the Inter version I showed you.

Another version of a false Bible -> John 1:9 - The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.

Instead of the truth -> That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.

That goes right back to and including Adam, it was not about to come.

That light is the God and Father and his word, which the first 13 verses are about.
    God is Light 1 John 1:5
    Father of lights James 1:17.
    His word is light -> Psa 119:105 - Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.
    Prov 6:23 - For the commandment is a lamp, And the law a light; Reproofs of instruction are the way of life,

Jesus was raised in the word Due 18:18 and by the time of his Baptism when he was sent into the world, he would of had it without measure, resulting in;
    John 12:46 - I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
    (Son of The Light).

Fill up on the word of God, truth of and;
    Matt 5:14 - You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.

Rev 21:23 - And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory (word) of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
    Why is he the light -> Due 18:18 - I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.

Think of Jesus as a light bulb and the word of the God and Fathers is the power supply.

If Jesus pre-existed in some form and was the Word, WHY the above Deu ?????????
    Funny how God never let Moses know, that this one already existed in some form, eh???????????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.