"Does accepting or rejecting any of the following prevent you...

1. 24,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Does accepting or rejecting any of the following prevent you from entering Heaven ? :"

Whether any enter heaven is another matter, but never the less, I'll have to be honest, I'm not sure but many verses don't appear to paint a good picture there.

I'll only cover the Key one -> "Pre-existence of Christ."

If you follow a false pre-existing Jesus = another Jesus, corrupting his simplicity, preaching another Gospel and another spirit.
    Paul warns people about this, which suggests its very important.
    So, what you could say, they are effectively putting their faith in the likes of Humpty Dumpty, a figment of their imaginations.

Hypothetically, lets say the trinity is false, WHAT does it do to the God and Father.
    1. The God and Father is the Holy Spirit, that is removed and a holy spirit person is created out of it = another God.
    2. The above also creates and idol out of this holy spirit person.
    3. You naturally have to then give the God and Father a replacement spirit, as he is Spirit = some strange spirit is now the God and Father.
    4. As all power etc comes from the Holy Spirit, your created Holy Spirit person is more powerful than the God and Father
    5. Trinity rips the Word from him, which is also deemed as Spirit, and when his words are expressed, that is his Spirit person expressed, so that vanishes.
    6. He is the true light in John 1:9, he is Light, Father of and his word if light, many align Jesus to John 1:9 = true light vanishes

Results, God the Father, God the Father, where for art thou - totally vanished.

Jesus is a 2nd Adam man, made by the word and power that came down from heaven, meaning he is deemed as heavenly, not made of dust.
    Other wise, a 2nd Adam man is exactly that, like the 1st.
    One need go no further on Jesus, as in so many ways, the trinity creates another Jesus.

This now is the eternal life, that they should know You (Father) the ONLY TRUE God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

It would be safe to say, the Only true Jesus as well = the Son of the Only True God. (when he was here).
    It says absolutely zero about having to know a Holy Spirit person, on top of the Father and Son for eternal life, because there isn't one.

So zbusc, the above suggests, there are serious problems.
    ------------
    Jesus reveals the truth in 2 Thes 2:8, but that from my understanding is Wrath time. eek.png
    Hence, it's possible they with this now truth, will have to cling to it during the wrath.
    Woman drunk on their blood...........LOL, never mind God will wipe away the tears wink.png

What does Jesus say -> Only FEW find = Truth and cling to it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.