AAR 0.00% 9.1¢ astral resources nl

Gazzatt,I agree with your comments, and thanks for bringing them...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Gazzatt,

I agree with your comments, and thanks for bringing them up to my attention.

But what we can't forget, is that when frustration sets in and the Management continuoulsy decides that it is better sweeping everything under the carpet instead of advising shareholders regularly of what is going on, one can understand that the mind will start working overtime, and it (the mind) will come up with any possible reasons/excuse/scenarios (even if they are dreams) to find the cause of it all.

After all, we have a Chairman that we never ear of, we have a Managing Director that is doing the same, we have a company Secretary that is not telling us much at all, if anything, and most of the time we will read a quarterly that contains plenty of Copy and Paste staff. And, IMHO, we have a Board that only submit quarterlies and Annual Reports simply because the ASX states that it has to be done and to be complied with, or risking being suspended.
    The way I feel gazzatt, I strongly believe that, if it wasn't because it was written that they will have to hold an AGM once a year, I am prepared to bet you that they wouldn't even be doing that.

So my friend, what does one has to do. Throw the towel in and walk away while the Managemnt don't give a hoot and continue in their merry ways, or start telling things the way he/she see it.

After all gazzatt, you would have to agree with me that AAR would not be setting any good example to other ASX companies. Would they !!!!!

To me, even the ones that have continuously supported the Company and it's Management for years on end, have nothing much to add other than saying that it is a very good price to buy. That is not explaining the good things of the company though.

Cheers, and have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 9.1¢ $16.70K 183.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85482 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 89647 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.