SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I wonder if ASX would care to explain given we know they...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    I wonder if ASX would care to explain given we know they peruse/read/gather information from HC and social media posts. My reference is the evidence tendered by ASX April 2020 and subject to ridicule and disbelief and criticism by some in the court hearing ----and from many of those who participated and/or later learnt of the statements made by Ms Button - legally representing ASX - at that earlier time in the Fed Court hearing trails and trials.

ASX - Why the suspension back then - 2 Oct 2019 - why ongoing since... WHY NOW AND FOR WHAT REASON is the suspension continuing?? Do you have reasons? Facts? Evidence? Excuses? ASIC have always distanced themselves from ASX's suspension of ISX trading. ASIC would have been investigating ISX's application for an Australian ADI.

At present: the current situation is this 'in part':

Second Clayton Utz report clearing ISX of the innuendo, rumours, reputational damage caused by the 9EC media, OM, some HC ISX posters [some ex holders, most non-holders]

and also clearing ISX of the hearsay allegations made and/or alluded to by the ASX given the content of some ASX ISX announcements, and including ASX's SOR content, which was not accepted by the Federal Court..ETC ETC ETC.

...the list is becoming endless at this point in time [hence 'in part' stated here in this post]. Much more could be stated in relation to the actions taken against ISX by a cohort of entities pre/post the 2 Oct 2019 suspension.

Disappointingly ASX has not stated, nor does it appear to have investigated the names and details of the ISX short sellers' especially those not caught out by ASX's suspension. I was naive to hope that ASIC may have investigated that data and also tried matching it to timing/volumes/share trading and in relation to what was being released publicly by OM and 9EC and a few of the trolls on HC.

HERE NOW THOUGH -

ASX - WHY NOW the suspension, why then and WHY STILL CONTINUED and how can you - THE ASX - continue your unjustified, inexplicable suspension!

Would you ASX care to suggest an avenue for ISX shareholders to seek redress or justice or a hearing from an entity apart from you - an entity who isn't the market operator?

Care to explain anything to us at all???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.