SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Shift35 - ASIC may also get crucified eventually if they allow...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Shift35 - ASIC may also get crucified eventually if they allow the suspension to continue given they, ASIC, have been asked to intervene by ISX/JK.

The longer the ASX suspension occurs, the greater the increase in damages claim for ISX and then for its shareholders [class action] given the documents available to us to date. As one example only - an early document found in ASX ISX ANNs, ASIC have stated in writing to ISX/JK that they did not order the suspension. Then there is the written evidence given to ISX by a potential client stating they would not initially engage or proceed with ISX services due to the ASX suspension of ISX trading.

Am rushing this post. There is a good article today in The Australian 9/9/20 re ASX and their blockchain and it does mention ASX's monopolistic behaviour etc etc......The article also mentions ASX claiming that ASIC and the ACCC are its regulators etc etc...

I'll post The Australian's link later tonight - the content is copyright protected but I do know some HC posters have access via subscription.

___

Goforit's plan is the right way. If any of you have contacted ASIC in the past, that is before the release of the 2nd Clayton Utz's findings and pre knowing of KL's ASX email to CUtz....do consider sending new submissions to ASIC as much has changed recently. ASIC will not be monitoring the ASX/ISX situation as closely as ASX/ISX/HC individuals have.

I hope the serial HC downrampers also submit their 'alleged' findings to ASIC!!!! Goforit99 provided the contact link.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.