SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

8-09-2020 - so why is ISX still suspended from trading by ASX?, page-70

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    the whole issue of escrow was just another excuse by the incompetents to prevent trading. it was offered so many times. it may have been a valid concern, and it would have been to me as well, had any of the owners of the PS been selling in the 12 months after they were issued. fact is there was Inly one sale and best as I know it was frim an ex employee. if there were other intentions to sell there was a 12 month window to do so. Further showing no intentions to dump these shares there was the offer by JK to PERSONALLY to put up his own shares in escrow that weren't PS to cover those sold by the ex employee.
    Every other demand by ASX has been met yet still they refuse to give any indication they will consider a relist. They pass off as ASIC needs to finish its investigation but for all we know that relates to the ADI application and making sure there are no issues. It's all too coincidental the ADI was lodged, ASX300 inclusions and then within days the sh$t storm started with OM. All allegations disproved yet crickets frim ASX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.