FMJ 0.00% $1.00 fortis mining limited

8.5 billion tonnes of potash, page-31

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Morning guys,

So the speculation will continue. We will have people insist on Conspiracy theories. Its amazing to see so many opinions adding more fuel to this fire good and bad.

At the end of the day, Fortis have signed a heads of agreement on a world class potash asset in Kazakhstan. The company by the sounds of it are either in or on there way to Kazakhstan to starts its DD on the asset.

Is it Satimola's deposit we will never know until the news is released. IMO it could be anyday.

I cant see why Fortis would go out of its way to make all this up. The directors etc gain nothing from a pump and dump. They cannot sell a single share. What they gain to lose by running as some posters here are calling a scam far outweighs what they stand to gain.

Lets say we were all kissed on the you know what and it is Satimola's 8.5 billion tonne deposit. What does it mean to FMJ's SP from where it is now?????

This is the question that is driving the speculation on this stock to these dizzy heights.

I am a shareholder and I agree with the some of the posts here regarding the crazy SP rise. But how is it any shareholders fault? Who is buying ? Why is the buying so aggresive ? Was the SP capped and forced lower yesterday to keep a lid on all of this crazy SP increases?

Regardless, the SP will explode if and when the news is out that its Satimola. I'm betting it is. I've done all the research I can and will hold every single share.

RISK versus REWARD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.