CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

8.5 cents, page-5

1. 16 Posts.
    Yes there was several of us that tried to warn you all...lol.
    Sell while you still can and roll into into WIN! Best chance you have got of making your money back.
    Enjoyed reading their piece in the june/july resource stock mag though especially when you compare how MAT is written up the page before...a newby to the game would think CLZ was the far better company after reading that. Luckily we all know that resource stocks mag is totally unbiased journalism with a strong moral compass and has never entertained or received a cent for "reporting" on companies....NOT!
    How do I know I hear you ask? My mate used to tip over one of the birds that worked there... Should be called "propaganda & bull&%^#" mag.

Anyway back to CLZ, they have actually had a big week...they have gone from 39 Facebook friends on their classic minerals FB page to 44! Something must be brewing...haha.

who wants to make a bet/have some fun??
    In a months time, I reckon they will be under 5 cents, hell I'll say 4 cents and under to get someone interested,, that's a 50% discount to where they are currently trading. so here's the deal CLZ lovers...
    By friday August 30th close of trading if CLZ is somehow still hanging in there above 4 cents (we will take the last traded price) I will send to your chosen address a case of West Cape Howe cab merlot 2011 (voted best value wine under $20 category by Ray Jordan)
    So any brave CLZ holders out there?? Don't all rush me at once. First in gets the bet and then I'm well and truly done with this thread. Don't need to down ramp it they will manage that themselves :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.