IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

need to look at fundamentals... its located in kal , atm there...

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    need to look at fundamentals... its located in kal , atm there are many nickel operations being placed on care and maintenance or at least reduced with some shifts being cut back... there are no shortage of contractors around atm looking for jobs.

the state and feb governments are very bullish on startup companies in this current climate, its in their interest for a mine company to start up as much as it is to keep open mines open. the state gains royalties and the feds gain taxes and jobs.

i very much doubt going off the change of face from Colin Barnett regarding open nickel and ore exports through esperance that they will wish to place too many hurdles for a mine startup. to further confirm this view it was as a platform of change of the liberal party to reduce redtape for mine startups , then we have the royalties for regions... i just don't see there being to many hurdles..

my only concern is on site water... it would be reassuring to know its underground, i hope so. salt lake = underground water? it makes sense to me!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.