UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

The language in the 8k extension is pretty much as I would...

1. 7 Posts.
    The language in the 8k extension is pretty much as I would expect they are telling us this doesn't mean yay or nay that it's simply an extention and any orders placed are the responsibility of the buyer and or seller sounds like lawyer talk, I wouldn't expect an extention to reveal any leanings toward or away from the deal if for nothing else, not to negatively influence ongoing negotiations. If they were to come out and say, Yes we almost have a deal finally! I would take that as a sign of weakness and drive a harder bargain against unis. Amgen is surely sniffing out any sign of desperation, especially considering how close to the brink unis was before they entered into the non-exclusivity agreement. The outlook was not very good for unis before this windfall potential deal. And just for arguments sake Id say the 15m non refundable and the prospects of the deal alone was a blessing. But Im going long for a deal and believe its in the works. the Sound like lawyer talk explaining the facts impartially Imo.
    Ps. Look how much jp morgan owns after just recently increasing their position again I think that points favorably for the bulls. Another note worthy point is the zacks rating of 1 for strong buy. On a more anusing note When this blows up after the deal goes public, this thread will make a fascinating psych study.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.