GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

To any who read, I apologise because this could rightly be...

1. dub
    33,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350

To any who read, I apologise because this could rightly be called off-topic.

Nevertheless, I choose not to let this 'little bait' pass, and so -

Hi Skol,

You say "Don't you have an opinion of your own Dub?".

Yes, I do.

I've been a member here since 1999, 8 years before yoy even joined,

I've made 21,552 posts on HC, about 20,000 more than you.

I've been a strong advocate of gold and silver since I joined - in fact it's why I joined, 'cause I could see what began with Clinton and Sumners prior to that.

I've felt so strongly about the perversion of the world's financial system that I even went to the trouble/effort of sending an email "of advice" to GWB on his election as POTW.
    (His helpers did reply, saying that the Pres appreciated my advice. Yep, sure he did!)

I originally had no idea that the Fed would be able to control things as they did. Consequently, I lost a lot of money (into 6$ figures here) backing gold - through options and warrants on the major gold companies back in those days.

But I lived and learned, and still hold fast to my beliefs.

If you choose to go back 10, 11 or more years and look at my posts on gold, the Fed, fiat currency and Central Banks, you will find a lot of posts from me outlining my view.

These days I don't do that. I simply find articles that encompass my viewpoint but express it so much clearer and simpler than I could do in one post.

I said "If you choose to ..." but you won't do that.

You simply choose to come onto gold threads as a contrarian. Well, perhaps you should be arguing your case and reasoning with the governments of China and Russia - because they obviously don't share your belief.

America through the Fed does though, so you might well achieve some fame/importance there.

enough from me to you.

goodbye.

dub

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.