Right from the time he announced he was going to run for the...

1. 1,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Right from the time he announced he was going to run for the nomination from his own Democratic party I opposed him for what he really is i.e. lazy, self serving and extremely divisive. Its all out there. I campaigned on that platform consistently in many forums on the internet and in the newspapers who worshipped him. (And continue to do so)
    I knew of him from my Chicago days. No Democratic Senator comes from there with ''clean hands''. No one. It is the dirtiest political machine in the USA. Bar none.
    Except for one brief period working for a financial firm in NYC(I think) he has never had a real job. His time as Senator was totally forgettable. He shone as brightly and was as active as a lump of lead at the bottom of a tar well.
    His achievements as President have all been negative. His one ''signature piece of legislation'' is Obamacare which is being rapidly dismantled because it is such an economic disaster. Increased the debt by almost 10 trillion, devastated US foreign policy, brought about the single worst refugee problem since WW2. Brought ISIS into existence. Made terrorism common place throughout the world. Retreated in the face of increasing Russian influence. No President has done less for the black population of USA for almost 100 years. On every indice they have lost out during his Presidency. And the racial problems have multiplied to a level not seen since the 60's. He left office with a bitterly divided nation
    On a personal level he was charming and he spoke brilliantly but only when he had a speech writer and a teleprompter. Without a teleprompter he was just like everyone else. And he was a cool guy who knew how to have a good time on the taxpayers dime - golf, holidays, very relaxed working schedule etc.
    He left office with an average approval rating averaged out over his 8 years in office which places him in the lowest quartile of all Presidents since they started keeping those polls! Way below even George Bush for example who finished in the top 50%.
    So he may have fooled the dim witted liberal and biased media groups but he did not fool anyone in the end.
    A wasted and damaging 8 years.
    Meanwhile, Trump (who causes me much heartburn at times!) plows on with a frenetic work pace which seems to have achieved more in less than a week that Obama could not do in 8 years.
    Last edited by Josh42: 27/01/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.