FDL flinders diamonds limited

8 meters of exposed iron and 20km drilling, page-29

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Fatz

Downhole & sideways mate.

As an example if we look at Area E (FDL's acreage next to FMG's), drilling is scheduled mid-later this month, they've quoted 105 mill tons here without drilling.

To get this tonnage figure, we need 4 parameters, length, width, depth & specific gravity to begin with, all of course come from prefeasibility studies like rock chips samples, aerial photos etc (the depth will change when they start drilling holes).

Looking at the maps on Dr. Russells announcement last week (as per the scale on these), for Area E you are looking at 7km (strike length)*1km (width)* 5m (depth)*3 (spgr)= 105 million ton, this will change however, when they start drilling & come up with a thicker mineralised zone. The more the holes drilled, the higher the confidence level buildup.

I'did read yr other post on MNM, interesting outlook as I have most of those on my radar. When u get a chance chkout BUL (2nd largetst CSG acreage in Oz & 0.27c, now thats a stock totally undervalued given the current mkt favourite ie CSG).

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.