AWS australian waterwise solutions ltd

8 new stores opening this year, page-31

1. 2,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    re: aws is the best value minnow on the asx Hi jack,

I'm banking on it mate. I expected a turnaround in the company's fortunes a year or so ago after the move to China had time to have an impact on results. Bad management, water bans and write downs put a stop to that though. The move from Europe to China supposedly improved profit margins by up to a third as well as cutting deliver time from 12 weeks to 4 weeks.

The revenue is there, some stores are trading up strongly as has been announced and Armitage has only been on the job for around 9 months. I'll be keeping a keen eye on cash flows and with a bit of luck, management won't have to dilute the company by the 15% proposed in the Nov 06 AGM notice.

Back to the patience game !

Cheers,
    xmagx

From AGM notice ....

4. Authority to Allot and Issue Shares

To consider and if thought fit, to pass, with or without amendment, the following resolution as an ordinary resolution:

“That, for the purposes of ASX Listing Rule 7.1 and for all other purposes, approval is given for the Directors to allot and issue up to 15% of the issued capital of the Company”

From an 05 AFR brief

The move to China is expected to improve profit margins by as much as a third.

MD quoted as saying "broadening hug's product range, improving branding, providing better service and sourcing more products from China had been crucial. The China experience has been tremendous for us, It opened a lot of doors. We are buying 40% cheaper and the quality is superb, often better than what we were getting in Europe."

Stock delivery within 4 weeks from China compared to 12 weeks from Europe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.