A2M 1.69% $6.99 the a2 milk company limited

$8 party, page-23

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Not to sure what SP will be in the future as it always depends on human emotion of GREED and FEAR

What I do know is MEAD JOHNSON was bought by a hedge fund Reckitt Benckiser Group for $US 16.6 BILLION.

MEAD JOHNSON is an INFANT FORMULA producer of ENFAMIL and was ranked No2 in ASIA

A2M is currently according to A2m is aiming for 10% CHINESE market share from a current level near 3%

So regardless of share price the potential due to market share of the CHINESE IF MARKET is for the REVENUE of A2M to be over 5 times current level and a Market CAP in excess or close to MEAD JOHNSON of $16 BILLION

The main risk is the CHINESE government changing the playing field as seen by the beef export ban recently.

My opinion is the PARTNERSHIP with SYNLAIT is GOLD as SYNLAIT is owned by the CHINESE and for this reason alone will see A2M and it's wonderful product and management see WHITE GOLD skies ahead.

A2m could be anything it's too early to call but I do know the FOOD BOOM in ASIA is happening as the middle class rises and wants the best products..as we know A2M is the best and will be in huge demand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.