ZIP 4.46% $2.14 zip co limited..

$8 Party, page-195

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I just wanna add a couple of cents in here lads - the trading volumes last week were way down on average. sometimes even half as much over a day. IMO that means that the sellers havent been there, hence the price was fairly stable. I think we shall see some stability for a bit, following the markets day trends (generally zip follows +- 1.5% more than the ASX), wait for good news to come and we will see a rise.
    Doesnt sound like many of the people in this thread are day trading - so why the concern if theres a double doji or not... the longer term trend is up, the sector trend is up & believe it or not, not everyone knows about the product or the sector yet.
    Think for a second, everyone knows about credit cards... everyone knows about bank cards. The BNPL sector is growing rapidly, but its not even close to its eventual numbers yet (even in australia). So again, holders, relax for a days outlook, even a week.

Have faith in the sector, have faith in the company. Just imagine what happens when the commentators start talking positive about ZIP... you'll wish that you didnt buy all those coffee's and smashed avos and you put it into more zip shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.14
Change
-0.100(4.46%)
Mkt cap ! $2.708B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.26 $2.27 $2.11 $30.12M 13.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 146692 $2.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.14 28266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.