TUC 0.00% 3.6¢ tuc resources limited

1. There most most recent drilling report from the Quantum...

1. 261 Posts.
    1. There most most recent drilling report from the Quantum Prospect, which was released last Tuesday morning had outstanding high grade rare earth grades.

2. More drilling results or on the way very shortly and if they are similar to the grades from the previous report TUC could be sitting on an extremely valuable rare earths deposit.

3. TUC's current market cap is of 23million is way short of the market in my opinon, they have already announcened excellent high grade REE drilling results with more on the way shortly, compare that to say NTU hasnt released any drill results yet and are sitting with a market cap of 60million+ TUC should have a market cap of 40 million in my opinion, which should equate to a stock price of around 50 cents.

4. From the companys website TUC has cash in the bank "TUC is well funded to achieve its short to medium term objectives with approximately $2.5 million in cash and $150,000 of government grants available. In addition, a number of corporate funding partnerships are in place to leverage off its large ground position"

5. TUC is a very tighly held stock the top 20 Shareholders of TUC hold 52% of the Company, so this could fly on more high grade drilling results.

6. The rare earths boom is going to last for a lot lot longer, read the article in the link below demand for rare earths is not going anywhere!

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-10-28/molycorp-says-rare-earth-price-gains-real-no-bubble.html

7. Rare earth stocks like Molycorp on the US market are continuing to fly, so no reason asx listed REE stocks shouldnt keep doing the same!

8. Bring on more high grade drill results TUC, REE gem!!!!

all my opinion, do your own research!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TUC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.