WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

8 years, page-65

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    A revolutionary toothbrush-styled applicator which enables tooth re-hardening (which would reduce the incidence of tooth cavities) in as little as two minutes would be something that people would queue up for if marketed as an OTC product. Tooth re-mineralisation, and the associated reduction in tooth decay, is something that would appeal to most people, where costly dentist appointments are the alternative. A likely strategy for such a product would be to make it work so well that people have confidence in it, and are willing to pay a premium for it.

MG - the only issue I can see with selling a product that doesn’t work too well, is that it probably won’t sell too well. Also, FYI, we are discussing an applicator using OBJ’s FIM technology, not a toothpaste to compete with Sensodyne.

Time will tell, hopefully sooner rather than later, what products will evolve from OBJ’s research programs. All interpretations of OBJ’s announcements regarding timeframes are speculation at best, that I’m sure we can all agree on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.