SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

Thanks pacer, it was actually in a th there for a short while. I...

1. 4,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6978
    Thanks pacer, it was actually in a th there for a short while. I got a bit excited & though a big announcement might have been coming.
    I believe you alright, they certainly do have enormous potential.
    Reading the Cairns investor presentation material released yesterday only backs up the positive outlook more.
    One thing I did notice in this material that differs from the previous presentation is that as well as a potential $40 billion a year market for LCD & PDP they now say that the Telecom optical switching & memory markets are predicted to be at least comparable.
    So if I read this correctly then this is possibly a potential $80 billion a year market in these two areas alone.
    This is quite mind boggling when one thinks of the other areas were they have not noted any market figures. Like the military for instance.
    It would be good to start announcing some licencing deals with some of the fortune 100 companys that you mention to really get this baby rolling.

Last top 20 list I saw showed them holding 74% of the stock although that might have changed a bit this last few months though there have only been aprox 4.6 million shares traded this year so its pretty tight.
    Looks like there are close to 70 mill shares on issue so dosent appear to be many sellers.

I have heard it mentioned that SYN could be $10 by xmas, well it wouldnt take too many good announcements or some positive media coverage to get it there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.