AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

80 cents by december...., page-74

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    firstly let me thank those that have continually contributed there time and have supplied those off us who hide in the background with some very valuable info to help us understand our investment or by helping us make the right decision.
    any bit of factual info is more than appreciated by those who use there time to research and are happy to share there findings, so again thank you, you know who you are.

secondly this debate between mnm and esi has done nothing more than to point out the pros and cons between the 2 cos.

in my experience 2 important factors that override all else are directors buying and partnering with major(s) company's.

other factors are right timing, right industry, right management.

mnm from my research and others on hc ticks all the above boxes, so the decision for me to invest has been an easy one.

in all fairness and in keeping to the truth for hc readers, a while back i was very indecisive between esi and mnm.
    so i decided to back both horses, 50/50 split.

it wasn't until mnm announced the binding agreement with exergen and directors bying shares that my decision was easily made to swap over the 50% i had in esi into mnm.
    yes i had to pay a premium of 12.5% to what i originally could have got if i invested in mnm straight up, but by doing it this way i minimized my risk, eliminated all emotional attachment to either share and was able to back the right horse when the time came and because of it i am up 400% on my investment and can sleep easy at night.

"MOST IMPORTANTLY" i am not here to compare the 2 company's nor do i particularly care about the bating that goes on between posters on both sides, yes both sides, i am more interested in the facts and the future of my own investment.

know one can honestly say without reason of a doubt that they know what the future holds in any company, all we can do is research and make a calculated guess on all the information presented to us and when the time comes hopefully we are experienced enough to except the truth presented before us, whether good or bad without being blinded by fear, emotions or greed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.