AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

80 cents by december...., page-89

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    "The advanced talks with the Calleja group was done many months ago and they concluded with a small purchase of 20 tonnes."

So that is why they are still in discussion with the Calleja group, and also why they have applied for the small tenements that abut the Maddingley Mine announced in the last Quarterly?

"The mine has a very low legal quota, so you think some how its going to be approved for 100+ Million tonnes ......LOL

Read the announcements it will be over 1 billion tonnes...

"After reading The Quarterly they now say moisture at 10 to 25% for final delivered product .......lol"

The final product moisture content is dependent on the input moisture content. The small scale tests achieved an amazing 90% moisture reduction. The results of the trials they have conducted on their pilot plant are better then anything ESI have or could ever achieve.

"And what's worst of all its up 1000%"

and the MC is still under $40 million, plenty more upside.

"Before you get carried away you need to get approval from the EPA or the Government to drill a. 1000m hole in the ground to cook the brown coal at 300degs"

Apollo Gas were drilling for coal gas in St Peters, in the middle of Sydney around 5km from the CBD. Location is not a problem. Why would they drill at 300-degrees?

Looks like someone is spreading rumors and needs to read the company announcements a little closer!!! LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.