UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

80 cents, page-4

1. 10,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Philex while i believe the rtf line will be installed before christmas there is a four week period with mikron doing site accceptance tests and i suspect training those employees who were advertised for in late october (you will never get a better chance to learn about troubleshooting than when the people who built it are testing it on site) therefore i think the sp jump will happen early next year which is when we have been flagged for the supply agreement with S.A. I dont know to what extent the holiday season interupts business in the USA .
    I keep wondering with the other pharmas whether they are waiting for the supply agreement with S.A. but i can not think of a good reason for them to do so
    I am taking advantage of the present low price to move to a accumulation phase again but have already run out of money for a while, hopefully it will be down to 0.80 cents when i get some more free cash to put in about mid december

I still believe that the 1 ml is being stored to go with injection packs for those companies whose drugs are blocked from the rtf by the exclusivity agreement with SA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.