UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

80 cents, page-5

1. 1,882 Posts.
    Some interesting points of view put forward, I will give my opinion for what its worth based on my direct knowledge and the companies statements.

Yes we are manufacturing 1ml syringes, but the line has to be moved at some time to the new facility. There will be a disruption while this happens and then the line will have to be installed and the new plant FDA approved before we can sell that 1ml product.Hard to sign up a big supply contrat with that in the next two months.

Most of the new employees are corporate, they are planning the ramp up and building of the new 165000sq ft manufacturing facility. If you want to send them a christmas card you better send it to the new address because they plan to be in before then.

A bit bullish on the Mykron line Phil, say they get occupancy in December the lines come over from Colorado and need to be installed and qualified and tested. The official timeline was end of first QTR 2011 so end of March for new ready to fill product at a maximum of 60M units p/a.

Will the big pharmas sign up? Big companies only do things because they have to or its in their best interests. Once the 60m line is running they need to take some product for compatability trials. For me the best thing to happen is we sign up a generic brand and watch the big pharma sales go from possibly billions to zero !!!! That will make the rest take notice................

Sanofi have paid 50M to get the plant up and running, I cant see them not going thru with a deal as long as the needle comes up to spec. Having met the people involved Im very confident they can do it.

Disruptive technology!!! We dont have it yet so hang in there, the latest Vegas show was a standout and our product is the talk of the industry. But agree it doesnt mean much untill we see the money.

Ive got nothing extra to say, Im looking to buy into the weakness and expect to see growth after the line is in and running in March.

Bottom draw and dont watch is probably a good plan!!!! LOL

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.