IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

80 fo 1 consolidation possible outcome, page-14

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    bluebottle no position on FOY, zero - but i am always looking for something, a shell / vehicle that has the building blocks to something at least. someone got to this one before me, ha ha ha. but in saying that you have to admit it is prime to be reinvented, its an opportunity. Unfortunately when a market is running & capital is being thrown everywhere, like it was, opportunities are missed or miss-managed.
    I have been back on FOY as far as I can see all and I see is substantial amounts of capital raised from TVI and some asset sales I have not seen fresh capital from shareholders etc - if I AM wrong so be it.
    I will be honsest on what i have read I can not for the life of me understand why TVI wiuld have put one dollar in, seriously. I would congradulate your ccurrent directors in getting the money out of them. Where has the money gone you have quarterly after quarterly telling you where, into an endless pitt of proving up an asset that will chew your arms off, to much capital required. TVI never had or has the balance sheet to leverage off. I do believe though that if TVI had continued to support FOY (to what ever level) they may have been able to package it up & flicked it on for a nice little profit. I hope they continue to do this with AB on principle.
    good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.