IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

80 fo 1 consolidation possible outcome, page-2

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    If this is such a good deal why don`t the directors buy out all of the minority S/H`S . Surely at .002/.003 this would be the logical
    thing to do. If what they claim is accurate they could start with a clean slate and those that stick it out are 100% behind this new venture.

They could face a backlash from many disgruntled S/h`s and face some serious opposition along the way. What they are proposing does not add up. They intend to build a number of plants in the next five years at the same time spend money to get AB into production. They claim that this venture is already cash flow positive. That is how it reads.

Also they are expecting TVI to support them in this venture. They have not honoured one agreement in the last four years and are in DIRE financial trouble. ???????????? They are also a mining company.

Again I repeat these directors raised several million dollars in 2010 to put AB into production. At the time Iron Ore was at a very high price.What happened to that money. It was sufficient to get infrastructure in place and a small production facility up and running.

I had the figures analysed by a large corporate financial institution who felt that they were relying on too much expectation. The directors are saying that the success is based on a number of factors and relying on 100% support.

IMO the directors should show confidence in this venture by buying all they can of the script. They make it out to be a great investment and a positive turning point in the company.

Why is there no information about this company available to share holders to research. There is no address nor will Foyson supply any details. How can we make an accurate assessment when we can not do our own due diligence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.