AKI 0.00% 56.0¢ african iron limited

Yaqona.. I think you need to answer your own question, you ask...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yaqona.. I think you need to answer your own question, you ask why should we take notice of me, yet you seen to have an encylpeadic knowledge of my postings. Unlike yourself I dont feel any need to be a stock cheerleader. 95% of posts on hotcopper are ramps ( some more blatant than others),but its worth persisting for me for the odd gem that actually contains information. re CFE if you have really followed my posts on that stock and you were objective you would admit I have been more accurate than most on this stock. Are you prepared to own up to your predictions on that stock over the last 12 months?

My last post has been misinterpreted.my meaning was taht increasing a massive resource to twice the mass would have little value to most investors (as demonstrated by lack of movement in the share price) because they understand that there is a significant risk that it will amount to nothing ( for all sorts of reasons, china slowdown, political unrest etc etc). What they have done is maybe increase a potential mine life from 50 years to 90 years ( they are figures I pulled out of my head, maybe its 25 and 45 it doesnt matter. I for one wouldnt be worrying too much about year 51. I am worrying about year 1 ever happening. Any announcement that realistically increases the chances of year 1 happening should have a significant impact on the share price. I dont think it will matter much to the share price if they find another 50 billion tonnes.That might change when we get to year 2 or 3 perhaps.

By the way I dont hold AKI directly but am still a holder of CFE...and like all of the honest ones, annoyed at myself for not getting out in the 70s. Like I have said on many occaisions, i am a mug punter when it comes to investing. but I am not a delusional fool with rose colored glasses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.