DSE 0.28% $3.50 dropsuite limited

The current mkt cap is not based upon yesterday's ANN ... to...

1. 7,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    The current mkt cap is not based upon yesterday's ANN ... to claim so is patently false.

The current mkt cap is based upon discounting of future ANNs from EXM which many (me included) expect to be very good.

Management has indicated they plan to go for a hugely increased JORC ... the MD has talked about increasing this by another 2mn ounces.... in addition to the 1/2mn ounces already in the bag.

Today's ANN is simply a glimpse of further goodies to come... a bit like poking a well wrapped Christmas present to get an idea what is inside.

Well we have an idea what is inside now and some of it is grading 37.5 g/t.

EXM has a huge number of drill cores being assayed... some of these drill cores were very long and thus when sectioned for the assay process will take a lot of time to process. After all we are not talking about a few 30 metre holes here.

As an indication of what is to come the recent ANN was very good news indeed as we now have proof that some bonanza grades are evident on the tennements now ... not just on an historical basis.

Don't forget that EXM spent most of 2007 analyzing the old data and electromagnetic surveys to work out exactly where their geos expected the most prospective ground to be located. That was a huge amount of work carried out before the drilling.

Those who can make a valuation based upon the latest ANN are not living in the real world. You can neither call EXM up or down based upon the ANN. All the last ANN did is confirm the potential of the tennements.... but that potential was already known. So in reality nothing has changed.

So, if you believe that 6m at 37.5 g/t is as good as it gets then I would advise you to sell immediately. If you believe that there are more grades like this to come then hold or buy.

There is little reason for all the silly comments and name calling here.

EXM is just starting to deliver .... if it were a book yesterday's ANN would put us at the end of the first paragraph... now who would judge a book by it's first paragraph??

I see potential here that's why I bought loads of these last year.

The potential has just been confirmed nothing more...

Be happy

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.