LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

800 bopd, page-17

1. 2,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1312
    Semi,
    You can call us "Non Holders" gutless if you like but personally I make investment decisions on facts and not loyalty.
    I twice jumped ship when the SP was in the $2.80's (AUD)as I knew the hype regarding Shale was a joke.
    I last existed the company as I didn't like the lack of information being released, the high debt and the high cash burn.
    PB is very good at hyping up stuff, Cedar point is a great example when he said it was a company changer and look what happened to those wells (or look at it when you eventually get some new data on the wells).

The Alaska flow rates were better than I expected too but they are not great and there is a long way to go before you can say Alaska will be commercially viable.
    The fact that the SP has not gone crazy today shows that investors are pretty mixed on the results.

Feel free to add me and all the other Non holders to your ignore list but you do so at your own loss as many long term holders still have very useful views on the company.

Can someone also post me the link where it says the Alaska Gov are going to rebate 70% of all new well costs as I can't find conformation of that fact.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.