LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

This a post from "across the road from an experienced oil man...

1. 115 Posts.
    This a post from "across the road from an experienced oil man that I think clealy states the importance of today's ann and what the future for Umiat holds. His user name is "tomjefnebr"

Over 40 years I have been involved in drilling a lot of holes. The reservoir characteristics, formation porosity, horizontal drilling and oil quality are very favorable, very good in terms of production in the arctic environment. The field should yield reliable wells and could possibly reach the 50K per day rate predicted. That is a lot of oil in most people's eyes and except for location requires pretty easy development program. Remember we may be using horizontal tech. but we don't have the challenges that shale precipitates.
    The people in Asia may not recognize Umiat's value until oil is in the pipeline but I have no doubt there are enough Alaska petroleum veterans 'state side' that it will not take too long to get the word around that there is a bargain in the oil patch, including some good sized US companies.

Keep the info flowing. It definitely speeds major value recognition. And to think that Umiat is merely the foreplay for Lincsters. Many thanks for being tireless.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.