800 junior miners listed on the asx are worthl, page-12

1. 84,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

what annoys me is that there are so many good projects here in Australia and also many great ideas and innovations.

It doesn't only relate to the resource sector either.

I have seen companies - quite a few now who have fantastic projects and or ideas.

Several have gone to production stage - and then when you think they have it by the short and curlies - get stuffed up by management that couldn't run a fete stall.

It is stunning.

Ideas and projects that should be worth billions - just explode because they are run by dickheads.

I sit in the Qantas club and hear them all the time - one can only roll their eyes.

Why is it? How is it that there are bright people around but we seem doomed to have complete twats running shows that implode?

Look at almost any company - how in the hell do many of the people get to where they are?

Why do companies persist with dud people.

My partner consulted to many big companies - so we have loads of contacts ------------ I cannot believe what I hear.

Dud CEO's who are kept in place when everyone including the cleaner's dog knows they are a disaster.

Ditto for many senior management. We have stories where these people are in place for years ------------ years.

They continually stifle growth, cost companies millions, stifle innovation - wipe out sp's ------------- and they remain in place?

Now sometimes you don't find the entrenched rot until they leave --------- and I can see how that can happen - but, it is the one's that everyone knows about that baffle me.

The walking disasters that are in the office every day, the one's who leave a trail of destruction in everything they touch - the one's who won't make a decision to save their lives ---------- some of them NEVER make a decision - and consequently - nothing changes -----------

but, they remain in positions of office?

I completely agree that there are huge amounts of worthless companies around - in resources and other sectors -

but, is isn't for lack of good projects, it isn't for lack of good ideas or products ------------ there is something deeply wrong with organisations.

There is something missing where even when we have good people - organisations can destroy them.

There is something deeply wrong with organisations when we let good people go who can see the rot and we keep the dills who wouldn't know if their bum was on fire.

And in the end the two entities who suffer most are Australia as a nation - and the owners of the companies.

If anyone ever finds the key we will be a very wealthy nation.

have a great day all

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.