DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

I wouldn't be too worried about the daily sp movements, stocks...

1. 86 Posts.
    I wouldn't be too worried about the daily sp movements, stocks in such an early stage always bounce around wildly. Away from the sp, all seems to be travelling beautifully. The app is working great and call quality is far superior to it's 3G rivals, albeit with less features at the moment.

Whether or not the downloads are mostly organic or paid for is irrelevant at such at early stage. We're only six weeks in, so the goal at the moment would be to get the app on as many phones as possible. If they like the app it will be shared. Doesn't concern me if the first five million are all paid for.

No point trying to value on a pe basis, revenue comes later. The revenue coming in this early is a bonus and as big a surprise to me as it seems to be to management. Remember Viber lost $30m the year they were bought.

Without video and file sharing, people won't be willing to completely ditch their current voip. This seems like it's not too far away though.

Tough stock to trade, but all signs point to a long term special. If you have tried the app and like it, maybe best to lock it in the bottom draw, sit back, and enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $826 275.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3770071 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6091169 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.