DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

8001 reviews, page-145

1. 5,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    It was amusing to see some of the comments, given the accusations and statements made about other posters in the past.

I agree that Management have demonstrated they know how to drive the stock price. As per my previous posts, they release to the market information they know existing or new shareholders will find very interesting.

They aren't the best at keeping their timelines, but where they fail to meet them they announce have often announced some other interesting statistics or news to fill the gap.

To be fair to management, they are managing their investment vehicle as largely on track to their initial published plans.

I think its worthwhile new readers reviewing existing announcements though rather than just looking at the big numbers being posted now.

The initial investor presentation already explained that they would be acquiring the first 5 million+ customers for less than $0.60c each. They have since stopped talking about customer acquisition costs, just total numbers acquired and revenue being taken in.

If we assume the previously published customer acquisition cost is still valid even if the entire 1 millions are incentived (I'm not suggesting this is the case, just an extreme scenario) this would still only have cost the company $570 000. These are important numbers in my opinion because if one doesn't know the actual organic growth and ARPU the actual customer value is difficult to ascertain.

My other personal concern and this has been increasing of late, is that the company seems to be undertaking somewhat of a shift in focus. Originally it was was all about the 2G low bandwidth emerging markets, now it looks to be fast pressing forwards with the iOS and fully featured product segments. How video calling and filesharing works well with 2G confuses me somewhat. If they had demonstrated a massive success with the first stage, I could understand pressing forward and keeping the momentum. At this point though I'm less convinced and concerned they might diminish some of their niche competitive advantage by trying to compete with the 'big guys' too fast.

Each to their own. I implore anyone to actually use the app before investing in it though!
    Last edited by webbj: 06/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3077071 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6124169 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.