RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

80c hit, page-12

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all

Fantastic news of RES reaching 80 cents a new high not two far away I think, but can we hold at 80 or will we have a pullback I wonder???

Its good news that we are now on the radar of some more people that want to invest into RES, as I think that this is the year that will make RES, we have come a long way since the CDS days, and to think of what the future could hold for for all of the people that have been in this so long long ago.

PJ is doing all he can to make RES to stand up and to be notice by the way it has gone about its business. its not easy doing business in SA, at the moment he has done some goods things to get RES to where it is TODAY!!!!!!!!

WE all just need to let him (PJ) to keep on doing what he doe's best, and that is to make RES a TRUE COAL COMPANY IN THE MAKING. I think that by year's end we will have alot more people taking notice of what we are doing in SA, and then keep a eye on the sp as it won't be under a $1.00 for to long me thinks.

Any way to all long term holders (that is people that have been in this more then one day all the best to you and me)
    its been a good ride so far lets hope that it continual to go up and up!!!!!

Good luck to all that hold RES

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.