PIR 0.00% $1.49 papillon resources limited

80c today, page-5

1. 803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi Nathan
    I am with you picked up some more today. Great story met the directors at the RIU conference in Perth. The whole team extremely positive on the project and whilst they obviously could not give any more info than in the public domain did re emphasise the Fekola new discovery. If you look at page 10 on the February presentation the really exciting prospect is the current drilling going on at Fadougou Recon, which if gold is found there, and early indications are good, would link the Fadougou zone with the Fekola, a 2.5km line of 3g/tonne gold. Their cut off is also 1g/tonne one of the highest in West Africa. With a Jorc upgrade due in the next month and results from the infill I have mentioned above due in 2-3months, this could turn out to further boost Mali as Africas 3rd largest gold producer. The sell off was the opportunity I was looking for to top up.
    The presentation quite clearly states their intention to have over 2mill ounces by 2010. Ampella have that, but the difference is PIR is over 3g/tonne and AMX is 1.6g/tonne, do the maths Ampella is 3X market cap of PIR!! DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.