G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi @Davisite, You seem the best informed here, for many reasons....

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @Davisite,

You seem the best informed here, for many reasons. The price rise today was I guess unexpected by many, based on no news. I agree, that it isn't any leakage, just odd behaviour, which obviously has a reason.

I doubt the AFR report had much influence, but who knows. The buying today had a purpose, hence the volume. As some have said, could even be the Graphite, but that doesn't ring true either. If it continues tomorrow, without any announcement, then there certainly will be even more questions after trading tomorrow.

You have mentioned often the possibility of a hostile take over. I guess that means buying the required amount of shares on the market? My question is, how many shares would be needed to achieve that? What is the volume required, and what percentage is required to achieve it? I hope I made sense there, as I am still learning.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to see broker data for a few days, and I am not sure that will help.

I guess subsidiary companies can purchase below the 5% level, so no reporting of a substantial holding is required to be provided to the ASX. However, is there a requirement to report a substantial holding, by the parent company, that owns those subsidiary companies? Not sure how that works, so just asking.

Just curious on how it works, and probably dumb questions, but really appreciate your time if you reply. Thanks.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.