NDO 0.00% 85.0¢ nido education limited

Sandy, I think you'll find that the Thaiger shark's holding, or...

1. 6,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Sandy,

I think you'll find that the Thaiger shark's holding, or a good majority of it, was being held by Citicorp Noms....we've already seen the notice for that transfer.
    There were no other substantial holders so there will be no other notices in that regard.

This morning they have 63.03%, so have picked up 0.77% in the last 24 hours...underwhelming.

BCP now have approx 1,291,054,605 shares, and the remaining 36.97% outstanding would be approx 757,263,030 shares....crikey, the total NDO register was less than that when I bought my first shares, it was in the 600M's...traded ok then, certainly wouldn't have been considered to be illiquid...which leads to double crikey...somewhere along the line someone who said we were right for money suddenly issued a crap load more paper which eventually put us into this pooh!...and that ain't the acronym for "pull out of hole", although some may consider the digit needs to be extracted from there!

However, if everybody keeps holding, there won't be any for sale and that could push the price up...of course that would need drivers or incentives for it provided by our wonderful leaders...but with no skin left in it, are they interested?? Still accountable under the rules though.
    Then again, somebody interested in owning more of the company could start buying it up on mkt...we still have Gobi, WL FID, and possibly further Galoc development.

If the price suddenly tanks, you might expect it's being "influenced", otherwise, why wouldn't those "sellers" have taken the "offer"? We experienced a lot of negative influence on the sp for the 10 mths or so preceding the "offer", could that happen again IF the authorities are watching more closely now??

Assuming that our new substantial holder will not get 75% before their offer closes, notwithstanding a few late acceptances, I wonder what the next advisory notice from our intrepid leaders is going to say?

Just keyboard musings!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 88.0¢ 85.0¢ $123.7K 145.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 212002 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 29650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.