GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

840 trades, page-85

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Well maybe a holiday is in order after all i never chose to go toe to toe so to speak you jumped out and clearly never looked at the big picture. One thing is certain i don't like getting ripped off I'm sure you don't either but at the end of the days we have " I for one have been clearly lied to by now prior management of Galaxy Resources " did that ring clear enough for you. Do clearly note i state Prior. I refuse to communicate with current management as obviously disclosure is not in there best interest, It seems Shareholders hold zero care factor to them so why work myself up more, The position the company is in you would think that it would be within investor relations to keep everybody up to speed considering the loses occurred but clearly not.

In Answer to your question clearly A would be the choice but i would like to throw another scenario out there.

Why Not all those involved in this Bloodbath refund there salaries and apologise for misleading the investors. Wouldn't that make a change for the better. Further more Current management should also forgo their rights to Parachute packages if the company is to be sold at a firesale Debacle like the one i can see unfolding as we speak.

Matthias i have no grudge personally against you, just the ill informed comments you have made !you have no idea of the conversations i have had over the years with galaxy and you have no right to shoot me down.

If This was to go down to the wire the share price will surely reflect sub 1 cent at best making it the worst case performer and a book should be written about how to destroy a company, heaven knows it might even turn a profit .

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.