GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

840 trades, page-87

1. 132 Posts.
    Suggesting that executives/directors refunding their salaries and apologizing is simply not realistic and you know it. They will always look after themselves no matter what circumstances unfold. Business after all is not just about self preservation, it's about self promotion (more so). I personally invest on the assumption that execs/directors will take any life with as little scruple as they take our money, which ensures that I'm prepared for the worst. They will rarely ever be held to account for any wrong doings.

Was never trying to shoot you down, just trying to give you the chill pill that you obviously needed, which is not to dismiss nor discredit your concerns. Rather it was simply to suggest that the OCD-Ramping does nothing to help your cause nor ours. Your concerns were noted and not necessarily taken lightly. In fact I'm sure that any wide eyed onlookers who may have considered buying would have indeed heeded your concerns (not necessarily something that we want!). The reason why OCD is a disorder is because there is a futility and irrationality inherent in such a compulsion - if your hands aren't clean on the 98th or 99th time why expect it to be clean after the 100th time?

But like I said before, we have no choice but to wait (impatiently if need be) and see how this unfolds - The updates, the sale and whatever else awaits. Bear in mind the situation with Chinese regulatory approval is like an arranged marriage and when viewed from a western lens this can be very scary. However, let's not forget that in China, government and big business are ONE! Hence this leads me to what I said before (quoting Mr. P) - "Whatever happens on the wedding night, you'll be F'ed all the same!" - But why should this only be interpreted in the negative sense?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.