PUA 20.0% 0.4¢ peak minerals limited

848 grams of gold per tonne!

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Here are my impressions of the latest ann. It might be only a single page, but as usual for HEG, the information is packed in. I really like the bit about 848gpt gold.

Processing Plant

* An average of 50tpd for This month means that some days the plant would be processing 60+tonnes.

* They have the ball mill up and running and it has spare capacity. This will give the plant a productivity boost one the mill has been optimised.

* They have put an experienced operator in charge of the plant. This person should be able to get more productivity out of the workforce. The avalanche of closing mines in these difficult times has a silver lining for HEG (Should that be a golden lining?!!!)

* The company has contracted Downer engineering with a view to getting more out of the plant. There is an implied need for improved plant reliablity which these consultants will be adrerssing.

Gold. 848gpt!!!!!

* There has been 8 days of production at 50t X 1ozpt for December so far. This is 400oz with a value at today's POG of close to $500k. I like it!!!

* Maximum gold assays for the Paxtons veinset are a massive 848gpt. This is over 27oz/t undiluted and a diluted grade of close to 7** oz pt.
    (** The 4 metre veinset width may mean less dilution.)

Mine

* 4 production levels have now been developed. Each of these levels would have access to at least two and possibly four or more ore faces.

* Delivery of necessary mine services, compressed air, water and power has been improved. Some previously hired equipment is no longer needed and will be returned.

* All mining activities will now be centred on the Reward Shaft. (Presumably the company is lifting ore via this shaft as well.)

This is incredibly rich ore and it comes from a wide pod of multiple, rich, veins. A photo would be nice!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.165M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $9.356K 2.061M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 27062069 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1072054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.