PUA 12.5% 0.5¢ peak minerals limited

848 grams of gold per tonne!, page-2

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I think this is all coming together very nicely now.

Its easy to underestimate the work that has been going on to get the plant (which was always designed to be a trial plant) to a point where they are getting consistent continuous production. Its nice to see the ball mill in place - and there appears to be plenty of room for further optimisations here now that they are seeing how things behave with it in the system. It would be nice to see them get up to the 75tpd and then the 100tpd mark, but continuous 50tpd is a significant early milestone.

Similarly on the mining side they are now working on multiple development fronts in very high grade zones and consistently delivering high grade feed to the mill.

Even without further improvements they should be getting to a point where they are bringing in good cashflow that will offset the cash burn rate or even turn a profit. 250 tonnes per day, 1 oz per tonne, 12 weeks per quarter, $1200 AUD/oz brings in good cashflow. If they start to see multi-oz per tonne grades at higher rates of production then all the better (i.e. very good upside potential here still)

Similarly on the cost side it sounds like a lot of up front capital expenditure is out of the way. They have the shaft and alimak lift in place, they have the development drives and access completed, cross cuts, ore passes and rises largely in place, the mill is in place and a lot of the expensive modifications have been carried out, electrical, air water etc. in place. So this should hopefull allow them to bring the costs down and focus on paxtons production while they get a handle on exactly how much revenue this is going to produce in the short term.

Opaline - in relation to how the mined ore gets to the processing plant - as far as I understand it, it goes down through the ore passes to the amalgamated level and is trucked out through the amalgamated portal. The mill is in front of the portal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $4.686M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $20.73K 4.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 26645402 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7327312 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.