STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

We would all like to hear what is going on behind the scenes,...

1. 31 Posts.
    We would all like to hear what is going on behind the scenes, but i suspect we will never gleen any information until a result has already occurred. (mind you i always thought that was the way the system was supposed to work)

Not only do we not know, but you would have to question whether the director that just sold up and resigned knew any more than us! After all he sold out a month ago I mill at 4.3 cents each. Then the stock began to rise hitting 9 cents or around that anyway. (yes i am aware of the argument that even dogs dropping rise from the bottom of the river when a king tide comes through)

Then when the stock came back to 6 cents ( a normal sell off when the expectation of a positive announcement failed to appear in a period of time) an investor/investors shell out 7 cents!!!!! for 8.5 mill shares. As i have written before, when the placement agreed to last November was taken out, and now this parcel,these investors would need to know, unlike you, the director that resigned and me of course!

But fellow punters what is the end result going to be here?
    If they come out with the kind of result i am holding for, you will never get a look in this stock till it's back in the teens. My view only, do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.