PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Hey Fib, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Great finding...

1. 752 Posts.
    Hey Fib, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Great finding out what innovations are out there, fascinating even if I don't choose to invest.

I have read the annual report and note that they have some pretty detailed financial forecasts for FY14. Basically they are banking on one of those four big contracts coming off and that makes up part of their total rev figure of $5.3m and an NPAT of $1m. I suppose the question is that for it to be really undervalued, you would need to be believe that they can get one of the 20,000+ tonne contracts over the line as well? But they hoped that would happen last year too, as they had similar forecasts for FY13, but that didn't materialise. So it's a pretty tricky business. They do have some very impressive directors on board and I assume that having LF as chairman is one of the main reasons that they have been able to keep raising cash. He must really believe in the tech and the opportunity. But whether this is really undervalued is the question?

Anyhow on my watch list and thanks again for bringing this to my attention as I have really enjoyed finding out about this company.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.