ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

I think a couple of weeks may be a bit premature, as the well...

1. 231 Posts.
    I think a couple of weeks may be a bit premature, as the well needs to be TD', fracced and flowed back. Once flowback is close to complete, and some stabilized flow rates are obtained, then I think it likely that Icn will see some action. The only thing I can see asa potential negative is, traders will be using the 218 flow rates as the measuring bar, so we may get some negative swings, even if we get decent gas flow. will have to wait and see.

As for beach upping the timing, I think they are trying to protect their own backside and increase their value in the eyes of multiple suitors (imo). This does hurt Icn, as when I keep re-reading the deal, it looks to me like it is one and done to a max of 16 million drilling costs. Once we get to completion costs, Icn has to foot the 40% cost, and who will be there with the deal of the century? bpt.

And if anyone can clarify, if the cost of the vertical drilling is say only 10 million, will icon get an additional free carry of 6 mill on the next well?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.