ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Should start to be getting closer to the 3000 meter mark now....

1. 328 Posts.
    Should start to be getting closer to the 3000 meter mark now. From this point on-wards, should start to see a little bit of information coming out via ICN news releases. I would think RJ will be pumping this for all it is worth I feel if we have sign of anything at all in the upcoming formations.

We have one trade of 400,000 at .22 an another a 770,000 at .24 containing this. I would not be surprised to see them pulled next week if anything is stirring. See those trades pull and it will have a run up...

Cannot believe that with just pie in the sky talk before, we hit .30. Now we are drilling an at .20? Yes, it is super high risk but I thought by now the short term traders would be pushing this around somewhat but then with the market at a high, many other opportunistic, lower risk trades are about an ICN an it's history, makes it not for the faint of heart.

If we do find something, I am pretty well stumped at how far this will/would run now after seeing how the price has been over the last few months. With the bot an these seeming blocks at a few cents above its current price, just makes me nervous now. Then with BPT using its USA rig shortly to do more work on it's own block after "seeming to fast track" ICN with a vertical well (IMOV to gain for certain the 40% interest, when I would have preferred really to have waited for the rig from the US), it is just all over the place.

Will either bode well for ICN or it's going to get a canning at the next AGM...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.