FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

85c Leo at IPO - what's your guess for free shares?, page-72

1. 1,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    my 2 cents for what it’s worth

The LLL 1:10 was oversubscribed, that tells me that the current shareholder base is pretty solid and a lot of these LLL shares have gone into sticky hands that won’t part at less than 70cents (I know I won’t be)

is their a few ETF’s that will offload, probably. Is their potentially some institutional investors that would be sitting on the sidelines looking for a clean and clear entry into LLL for a pure lithium play, I’d say highly likely. I won’t be surprised to see some big off market trades occur.

I think 70 cents is a solid base to build on. There will be a churn before a move higher but I don’t think we will see LLL tank or fly short term. I am however looking forward to following and supporting Simon Hay and the team to drive home my investment which has weathered the storm through the BGS/MLL days

All the best to shareholders, the uncertainty will disappear soon as the 23rd is getting closer. Best of luck with whatever decisions you make on your FFX/LLL investment I hope the returns have a positive impact on everyone
    Last edited by Startingagain: 12/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.