BMN 1.79% $2.28 bannerman energy ltd

85c support level, page-33

1. 1,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Bought a little bit more before the close.
    That's just what I wanted to do.
    Everyone else has to make up their own mind what they want to do.
    I can't speak for Tibbs of course, however I would suspect that where he is, he has his computer, and is aware of everything, and has probably added to his postion.
    Of course that is only my opinion, and I would have no way of knowing what Tibbs is doing.
    For myself, I only worry about the sp,the day I buy, and the day I sell.
    Everything else is just conversation.
    Though as I mentioned before quite a few times, I wished mangement would have bitten the bullet, and raised the 600 million for the mine during the last couple of months, despite the delution.
    It would have put a floor under the sp, removed any financial uncertainty about the mine being built, probably would have had the Etango mine built by 2011, and probably would have started off take agreements with China and India in a couple of months.
    At that point their market cap would have been around 800 million dollars (before today), but BMN would have had 600 million in cash, so the market cap would still look cheap, however with the knowledge that the mine would be built with no need for help from anyone else.
    Despite the delution the sp would have been re rated, and moved higher over time.
    Of course this is only my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.28
Change
0.040(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $405.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.24 $2.31 $2.23 $692.1K 304.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 11709 $2.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 7508 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.