CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

In my opinion, there is no doubt that CNJ will have definitely...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

In my opinion, there is no doubt that CNJ will have definitely discovered enough mineralisation (copper, nickel, gold, palladium, magnetite, etc.) in order to justify a second round of drilling, which will probably commence in April. The assays that are due out within the next couple of weeks, will provide plenty of proof of this.

These assays will also allow CNJ to determine exactly where they see their best chances of success, and thus where their drilling targets for 2022 will be. I would expect that in February or March, CNJ will announce plenty of details, about what will definitely be a very extensive and very lengthy drilling program in East Greenland. I also expect it to be highly successful.

With regard to how much cash will be required to carry out this program, as well as having everything assayed, the upcoming quarterly, which is due out before the end of this month, will give us all a very good idea about how much CNJ have spent on their drilling program etc. in East Greenland so far, as well as how much cash they still have in the bank.

It is pretty obvious, that with a long and extensive drilling season ahead of them in 2022, CNJ will probably have to undertake another small CR. How many shares they will have to issue, will all depend on where the SP is trading in February/March.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 92926636 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 18480539 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.