CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Where the SP is currently trading is the answer to your question...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Where the SP is currently trading is the answer to your question and should form the basis of your own personal expectations.

My interpretation, as of today, is that investors are clearly still not expecting very much.

Having said this, we will probably have a few more trading sessions before the assay results are finally announced. Therefore, the SP could be trading a fair bit higher than where it closed today. If I am right, you will therefore need to pose your question at the close of every single trading day (before the assay results are announced) in order to obtain a completely accurate valuation.

One thing to bear in mind when valuing CNJ is, is that we still don’t really know if the Cascata assay results will be included in the upcoming assay results. If they are not, the release of them could well be an additional bonus. Under such a scenario, you will therefore need to continue valuing CNJ after the upcoming assays are released, and up until the Cascata assay results are finally announced.

I would suggest that all around the world, particularly this weekend, there will be plenty of major retail and institutional shareholders who will be carrying out their own individual valuations of CNJ, in order to position themselves accordingly.

Having said this, I believe that most major investors have already done their valuations i.e. it is now more a question of timing. In this regard, the next trading few days should be highly interesting.

Wishing you and all holders a good weekend and good fortune over the coming weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 96799636 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 18480539 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ 90000
Last updated 15.10pm 26/04/2024 ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.