AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

I still cannot undertsand as to why there are still so many...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I still cannot undertsand as to why there are still so many people willing to sell into AGM, and falling into, and for, the continuously misleading statements written on the letters that we get, and signed by Andrew Michelmore, from ZFX.

The words used on these letters are deceiving to say the least, and they should not be allowed to be posted out.

Like the words "that if you sell now you will get the money within 5 days, (which someone here posted that it wasn't the case), and if you don't, and wait for the compulsory acquisition, you would have to wait for much longer to get payment.

Like when they are going to get the necessary 90% required to do the compulsory takeover. How are they going to get the necessary 90% required to do it, if Junchian would not sell, for crying out aloud.

Like they imply that they could make you wait for your payment, if you wait for the compulsory takeover to take place.

Etc., etc.

These are totally misleading statements to say the least and, unfortunately the weak shareholders, will fall for the bait/trap, and sell.

It is obviously clear that AM (Andrew M.) and ZFX will stop at nothing, and they proved to be able to do that before, lol,including misleading statements, to complete the takeover, even though they know very well thay can't do it, until Junchian decide to sell.

It is a big slap in the face for AM, if he fails to complete the full T/O, especially having to run Allegiance as a separate entity, and knowing full well that ASIC is going to be breathing down his neck, to make sure that he does.
    And, to top it all off, What is ASX doing about all of this??? Swift F.A. And, what about ASIC???

When I get these papers from ZFX, as I said before, they go straight into the shredder.

Any comments??

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.