88E 20.0% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Dear Fellow Hot Copper 88e investor buddy, I literally jumped...

1. 1,595 Posts.
    Dear Fellow Hot Copper 88e investor buddy,

I literally jumped out of bed to write this and i advise you have a quick listen to this podcast:
    http://www.sharepickers.com/category/podcasts/ and click on Dave Walls interview.

Now if this doesn't scream buy buy buy i have no idea what will. I truly believe they know EXACTLY what they are sitting on and the value of this prize. It needs to be 100% confirmed in tests etc before its officially released to market as per obvious reasons. Just listen closely to his attitude and the way he answers the questions. He even knows it himself.

In my honest opinion they have hit it BIG TIME! For the amount of acreage they have there is no reason this cannot make us millionaires, im talking a share price in multiples of a dollar. All you need to do is buy and hold out the rough times and believe.

If there was ever a moment in your life where luck is on your side to set you up for life, this is it.

As i said in an earlier post, i've gone from a trader to an accumulator and hold for the big prize.

I'm buying more tomorrow and yes im excited.

All in my own opinion, and yes i have done my research for the last 3 days

SK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.22K 3.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
94 116038019 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 645927188 234
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.